lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Semana del 13 al 19 de Octubre 1990


1. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Guns N' Roses (2da Semana)
2. Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi
3. Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
4. I'm Free - Soup Dragons Ft. Junior Reid 
5. (Can´t Live Without Your)Love and Affection - Nelson
6. Wild Child - Heart 
7. The Other Side - Aerosmith 
8. Suicide Blonde - INXS 
9. Praying For Time - George Michael
10. Everything I Wanted - The Bangles
11. Release Me - Wilson Phillips
12. Unskinny Bop - Poison 
13. Holy Water - Bad Company 
14. All I Want - The Lightning Seeds 
15. November Spawned A Monster - Morrissey
16. The Crying Scene - Aztec Camera 
17. The Only One I Know - The Charlatans
18. Child Of The Wild Blue Yonder - John Hiatt 
19. Baby It's Tonight - Jude Cole 
20. World in Motion - New Order
21. Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes 
22. After The Rain - Nelson
23. A Face in the Crowd - Tom Petty
24. Lovin You`s A Dirty Job - Ratt
25. I Love You More - The Beloved 
26. Night And Day - U2
27. Gimme Gimme - Erasure
28. Joey - Concrete Blonde 
29. A Night On The Town - Bruce Hornsby & The Range 
30. Not A Second Time - Pretenders 
31. Policy Of Truth - Depeche Mode 
32. U Can´t Touch This - MC Hammer(Estreno)
33. King Of Wishful Thinking - Go West
34. Heart Like A Wheel - Human League (Estreno)
35. Hurting Kind(I´ve Got My Eyes On You) - Robert Plant
36. De música Ligera - Soda Stereo (Estreno)
37. I Always Thought I´d See You Again - Tifanny
38. Stop - Erasure
39. Book Of Dreams - Suzanne Vega
40. Star - Erasure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario