miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Semana del 22 al 28 de Setiembre 1990


1. Everything I Wanted - The Bangles
2. The Crying Scene - Aztec Camera
3. World in Motion - New Order
.4 November Spawned A Monster - Morrissey
5. The Other Side - Aerosmith
6. Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi
7. Gimme Gimme - Erasure
8. Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
9. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Guns N' Roses
10. Joey - Concrete Blonde
11. I'm Free - Soup Dragons Ft. Junior Reid
12. Child Of The Wild Blue Yonder - John Hiatt
13. Baby It's Tonight - Jude Cole
14. (Can´t Live Without Your)Love and Affection - Nelson
15. Policy Of Truth - Depeche Mode
16. Wild Child - Heart
17. Holy Water - Bad Company
18. A Face in the Crowd - Tom Petty
19. Book Of Dreams - Suzanne Vega
20. Stop - Erasure
21. Suicide Blonde - INXS
22. Star - Erasure
23. Praying For Time - George Michael
24. Hurting Kind(I´ve Got My Eyes On You)- Robert Plant
25. All I Want - The Lightning Seeds
26. Almost Hear You Sigh - The Rolling Stones
27. Release Me - Wilson Phillips
28. Here´s Where The Story Ends - The Sundays
29. Unskinny Bop - Poison
30. Not A Second Time - Pretenders
31. Violence of Summer - Duran Duran
32. Bite The Bullet - Kon Kan
33. The Only One I Know - The Charlatans(Estreno)
34. After The Rain - Nelson(Estreno)
35. Lovin You`s A Dirty Job - Ratt(Estreno)
36. Oh Pretty Woman - Gary Moore
37. I Always Thought I´d See You Again - Tifanny(Estreno)
38. Vision of love - Mariah Carey
39. Jealous - Gene Loves Jezebel
40. Days Like These - Asia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario